I’ve recently become not a huge fan of Christmas time, but Thanksgiving really gets me in great spirits! I love Thanksgiving. It’s a great time to reflect on all the things God has blessed me with. So many that I could never fit it into a list…
But I Gave it a Shot Anyway!!
10 Things I am Thankful for This Thanksgiving
1. My wonderful husband: He is such a blessing to me and my children! I do not know what I would do without my best friend and the love of my life!
3) Health: I have been blessed to live in a country that currently gives me the freedom to make my own health choices. I can have my babies at home. I am able to provide my children with nourishing foods. I am able to deny shots that I deem unnecessary for my family. That’s a great thing! If you’re interested in the book that started my whole health journey, buy this book (http://amzn.to/1r5JrDV) It is a great resource!!
4) Godly parents: I had a mom and dad that loved each other and loved Jesus. They were a great example of a marriage that wasn’t perfect but trusted in Jesus in everything! December 21st will be one year since I lost my dad, and I still have not forgotten his example of love!
5) My siblings: We are a rag-tag group, but we are full of love for each other! I’ve never come in contact with a family that is close as mine. We have times where we want to kill each other, but we ALWAYS love and stand by each other! Losing my brother last December left a big hole, but it was quickly mended by the 3 of us girls coming together and keeping our memories of him alive!
6) My oils: Yes. I said it. Did you think I wouldn’t? I am so thankful for essential oils!! They have been so great for my family. I use them for sickness, recipes, and so much more!
7) Good friends: I have a great group of very diverse friends. They keep me sane and laughing. They love my family and take care of us if we ever need it. God knew what he was doing when He gave me my wonderful friends!
8) Good television: I am thankful to be able to enjoy watching TV with my husband. God delights when we find joy in little things and I thank Him for great television like Lost, The Office, Parks and Recreation, The Walking Dead, and many more shows!
9) Online shopping: More specifically, Amazon and Vitacost. A lot of my shopping is done right in front of my computer and I am so grateful to have that access. It’s such a first world problem that I get frustrated when I am $3 short of getting free shipping! What a problem to have!! Join Amazon Prime – Watch Over 40,000 Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
10) Jesus: I cannot say enough about Jesus! He saved me when I didn’t have any desire for a savior! He loves and accepts me just as I am.
 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins  in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind.  But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,  even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,  so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.  For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,  not a result of works, so that no one may boast.  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:1-10 ESV)
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? I would love to hear in the comments!